- Assist committees in coordination of all event elements, prior and on-site to ensure event cohesion.
- Attend all committee meetings and conference calls of the local organizing committee.
- Attend additional meetings as requested.
- Make recommendations to committees in the development and completion of their respective functions.
- Management of onsite office needs including equipment provision.
- Oversee event volunteers as required.
- Website registration form,
- information collection,
- payment receipt (does not include credit processing fees),
- send out of registration confirmations.
- Development of delegate registration kits.
- Registration website development, management and tracking.
- On-site guide brochure and book graphic design and development (does not include cost of printing).
- Nametags development & production.
- On-site signage development (does not include production costs).
Facilities & On-site Management
- Liaison with facility staff throughout the event
- Meals & Catering Coordination with committee and venue.
- Collection and Management of Special Dietary and Special Needs Assistance.
- Arrangement of Hospitality Room and Side Meetings.
- Includes rental of 4 LCD Projectors and 4Laptops for the duration of the event.
- Includes onsite management of AV issues during sessions.
- credit-card processing and e-fund transfer fees
- all document printing and signage production
- mileage, meal and hotel costs for any meetings outside of the capital region of Alberta (including onsite at event)